Friday, May 28, 2010

Grateful Summer 2011

***Dedicated to my family***
Thank you, I am grateful.... 
that I and Mr. B have a lovely home in a quiet German community in Canada...

This glorious morning sun comes through my front window,
and
I am grateful....
The soft  morning reflection bounces off our furry kitty Ivy, 
with ribbons of pink...
 She is a gentle Himalayan Parisian,...With the turn of her pretty flat face
she acknowledges my call for pictures...
 Even Vanilla Kisses enjoys the sun rise


 Pretty girl next to my pretty orchids...Thank you Shmoo, 
my daughter for my gift of this flower that goes on forever....
I am grateful for such a giving soft hearted daughter,
she and her family mean the world to me...
 I am grateful she is married to a wonderful man who loves her and his family...
and Gamma loves this family too
and they love Gamma :)
My beautiful grandchildren...


I am grateful for my sons, 
they are kind and good and handsome to boot!!!
              Mat
Jake

I am grateful for all my family that I love completely!!!
    I am grateful for my husbands family...strong and centred.
I am so grateful for my husband, he is so
patient with me and loves me to bits!!!
He's always willing to do stuff with me like shop the Farmer Market....
I am grateful for our local farmers market Every Thursday...Home-made plum jam that I and Mr.B love so much.
I am grateful for the home-made pickled beets, sauerkraut perishky, and cinnamon buns, and garden cucumbers that we purchased that afternoon...
...for the "grandmas" Mennonite women that make these wonderful preserves.

 The food is so yummy it could be sold in restaurants...
and lo and behold it is!
(the summer sausage it to die for!!!)
Shopping the market means I don't have to do the work, I just enjoy this bounty!!!
 I and Mr.B ...("baldy" in the photo) 
can just saunter down to all the tables and
 purchase till our hearts are content...
        (A part of me wishes I could create all this wonder)                                                      
I am grateful for my incredible sister
Who spends time with me,  the other evening after work we shared sea food ordure's, laughs, hugs, good conversation and... a chilled glass of Chardonnay. The wine was so lovely
 I purchased a bottle of it in a city wine mart...
 I'm grateful to Ontario (not my home) Canada for their vine yards..
Who new that Ontario could put out the right grape to make this
wonderful white wine??
As I sit here in my back yard I ponder all the things I am grateful, for my back yard...
my fountain the flowers the tomatoes that grow on the patio...
I am grateful for the umbrella that shelters me from the sun and...
for the blue dragonfly that flutter's under my table umbrella...

 
I am also sharing my space a large bubble bee,
and my beautiful cat
Vanilla Kisses
 
...My Norwegian Forest Cat
I am grateful it's summer and I can look up and give thanks towards this big blue sky,
grateful for all the bounty I have, grateful to my creator for all he has given to me...
From time to time I need to do this gratitude thing-y
(thanx Oprah for the idea)
 just to remind my self of all that I do have... in a world that has much less that I.
Well I am signing off this kind day to cook up some hot dogs over the open fire tonight...
                                                                 Blessings, enjoy!tracegracehttp://www.blogger.com/profile/1207860700022342656502011-06-07T13:28:50.666-05:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...