Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina


I have just started to read this most interesting and exciting book...Anna Karenina, a busy family/love story, based in Russia..Filled with almost unpronounceable names. I am on  Chapter 13 as of today and eagerly look forward to further reading .  I had better hurry up and finish this mammoth of a book of 864 pages, with all its intriguing plots and crazy difficult names, because its to be made a movie this fall....

Director Joe Wright's (Hanna) adaptation of the classic Leo Tolstoy novel
 Anna Karenina 
is gearing up for production.
The film is set to begin production later this month in the U.K.
 and Russia, with an eye towards a fall/winter 2012 release date. 
Keira in my opinion  will make a wonderful Anna...


Knightley To Star In 'Anna Karenina'?


Keira Knightley To Star In 'Anna Karenina'?

Keira Knightley poses for a few photographs before she leaves London’s Comedy Theatre after performing in The Children’s Hour on Thursday (March 3).
The 25-year-old actress may be starring in the upcoming adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’sAnna Karenina, directed by Joe Wrightand written by Tom Stoppard
Asked in an interview (via CinemaBlend) who will start in the film, Wright responded, “Not sure yet. It’s fairly obvious, but I can’t quite say. She hasn’t signed on the line yet. I’m loyal to my actors.” Wright has already worked with Knightely for two films: Pride & Prejudice and Atonement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...