Sunday, May 1, 2011

This Too, is my Story

 After all these years, I still feel a displacement of self, when it comes to who I am in Christ.
I too carry the pain of the loss of my family due to the choices I've made.
I left my childhood religion in 1994 and payed a high price.
I still pay the price of loss of mother and father and siblings...
I still carry my "cross"...
The Documentary Film
What happens when someone leaves behind family, friends, their acquired interpretations of "God"—the only world they have ever known? For many, it means an emotionally agonizing and dramatic transition into a once forbidden world.

Losing My Religion will be a soul-searching, interview-style film examining the realities, experiences, and exoduses of former members of the Jehovah's Witnesses and other high-control groups.



Lost & Found

Lost & Found is an international charity that will provide life-transition services to those adversely affected by high-control religious groups. Lost & Found will offer empathetic and practical assistance with a goal toward self-empowerment. In the near future, we will provide confidential counseling and job placement to those associated and formerly associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.
Website Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...