Monday, September 27, 2010

For Shmooygirl

My daughter and her husband J. went away for the weekend to a bible retreat and while the parents were away Gamma got to play...with her youngest grandson...Eli.
I had the privileged of looking after Eli. for the weekend and I thought I would send my daughter"Shmooygirl" http://www.shmooygirl.blogspot.com/ some pictures via my blog...although this post is for my daughter, any one can enjoy the photos of our days...(I believe Shmoo has posted some pics of her trip,@her blog above.)

Eli. and I started our day out side on the deck, he loved running back and forth!

off to the swing set we go...
Once back inside Eli.Played with our newest kitty...Lucky Three Buttons!!!

"Lucky" Because we decided to keep him after someone just dropped him off on our door step!!! 
"Three Buttons" Because he has three black markings on his tummy like buttons!!!

 Eli.picked up his cat puppet and headed for the window.
 Then he cried "Mama"...oh boy!!!
Fast thinking Gamma!...Off to the kitchen for some fun...
Nothing like a little Tupperware to make a baby happy!!!
How about some yummy waffles and plums for a hungry boy.

 Oh Boy! Now what??? He's keeping me hopping!!!
Okay, off in the wagon we go.....
Theres a happy boy!!!
To the park
Gamma and Eli. God blessed us with a beautiful Fall day.
A little run about...

Time for Gamma to rest.
Oh...Look who decided to join us...
We could have used you early Mr.B!!!
Once back home I made supper...Eli ate everything!!!
Grilled chicken breast with Wild Rice Casserole
Check my side bar for the recipe in Mrs.G's kitchen...Yummy!!!

Sleep tight my beautiful grandson....
In the morning breakfast, before church!!!
More like feeding the cat time???
See you after church mom and dad!!!
****************************************************************
I picked Bylla and her brother Lu up after church...
While I had Eli, his brother and sister were with their other Gammy and Papa.
We all went for Ice cream, while waiting for mommy and daddy to arrive.
Bylla has on one of her many Scottish dresses... for church going.

Bylla got a parcel in the mail from the US.
This cute Eiffel tower T, from Jamie from Mimi's Corner
She finds the cutest things for her little Miss C...
...and sends them for my grand daughter Bylla.
There you go my Shmooygirl...
This Gamma has to work tomorrow, so I'll be away from my PC for a bit...
till then

2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!!
    I for one loved every picture and every little detail!!!!
    Us Gramma's are like that!!!
    ELI is sooo cute and yes all boy!!I tell my daughter all the time, enjoy this quiet playtime now as soon a syou add that little guy to the picture it is loud and full speed ahead!!!
    SO glad Bylla loved her top, she looks adorable in it!!!!
    Glad Mommy and Daddy got away and for a great Bible retreat, I am sure they had the best time!!

    OH FALL....where are you here in the desert SW???SO HOT HERE!!!
    I just want cool fall weather!!
    Lucky you and a fun cool day at the park!!!
    enjoy those babies!!
    hugs,
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mom.
    i love all the pics. he looks like he had a great time. thank you so much for taking him. i love the pic of him at the window.its very cute.
    oh and that food. please make that next we come over. love u.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...