Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bed Room...Done???

This is our bed room suite, my retreat from the world.Old world lace window dressing's, Mahogany furnishings....
Four poster bed....
Freshly painted... corn silk wall's.
Our favorite eagle picture matches the room so well....the only problem is the size of bed! We fairly "slim" built folks thought we could sleep well with a medium sized bed...not! Now after all that work of putting our room together, we are agian on the look out for another bed...a queen four poster, maybe a slay bed would do well???

This is my sewing/art room. My other retreat from the world...my dear children bought me a sewing machine for Christmas and boy...am I using it.

I love my brother sewer...I am making a dress for my grand-daughter.

This is the material Shmoo picked out for the dress...

This is the pattern...when its done I'll show it off...

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...