Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 A New Year Has Begun


A new year brings happy smiling face and much love.
new babies find their personalities...as we thoroughly enjoy this blessing of ... grandchildren!

Our most resent arrival,is little Miss Ivy.
She is a sweet tempered Dwarf Rag Doll...who at time's looks like a gremlin...he he!
Also my wonderful, sexy, strong, patient, loving husband turned the big Five-O !!!
We had a small gathering at our home were the kids came over and we celebrated Mr.B's 50Th...My daughter made a lovely caramel/apple cheese cake.This coming weekend we will celebrate with his side of the family.

This is from me to you my dear husband..........

**Push**
Every time I look at you the world just melts away
All my troubles all my fears dissolve in your affection.
You've seen me at my weakest but you take me as I am
And when I fall you offer a softer place to land.


You stay the course you hold the line you keep it all together.
You are the one true thing I now I can believe in.
Your all the things that I desire, you save me, you complete me.
Your the one true thing I know I can believe in.


I get mad so easy but you give me room to breathe.
No matter what I say or do, cause you're too good to fight about it.
Even when I have to push just to see how far you'll go
You won't stoop down to battle but you never turn to go.

There are times I cant decide, when I cant tell up from down
You make me feel less crazy, when other wise I'd drown.
But you pick me up and brush me off, and tell me I'm OK
Some times that's just what we need to get us through the day

sarah mclachlan

I love you Mr.B...Mrs. B!
Happy 50th Birthday sweetie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...