Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our house to yours.My three beautiful children.My daughter her hubby and there three beautiful children.
A happy gamma



Bylla get a Dora car! Lu. asks..."Gamma can I open mine too?"
I remind him that he must wait his turn...and he does.Lu. opens his gift that he waited so patiently for.Gamma (me) received a wonderful surprise from my children...a sewing machine!Thank you for stopping in.I hope and pray that your Christmas was just as wonderful as ours was,with lots of presents, and food and family love. Let us too all ways remember the reason for this magical season...the selfless gift of our Lord Jesus Christ, who left His heavenly place with His Father, to come to earth to save the world.There is no greater gift than this.
Merry Christmas...from Mr.B and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...