Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedding in Regina

This is the beautiful city of Regina Saskatchewan. Before we got here we had to....



Drive mile's and miles through prairie and farm's valleys.
This can make for along drive...7 hours including stops. We finally arrive at our hotel.
Our 12Th floor, the room was a large
with a balcony over looking gorgeous downtown Regina.

Thank you,M. for this generous gift.

A night view from our balcony.

The next day was the Wedding. Oct.11/09
This is the young beautiful couple.

The next morning we woke up early to see the city. Is that a cow???
In the Bank???
What the hey! 
Lets have fun... you only live once!!! Me in front of the greatest symbol on the prairies...the buffalo. 
This piece of art was done using 3 different layers of toned copper. 
Can you see the bit of snow at my feet? 
Just a little chilly!We made a stop at the legislative grounds.

We found this peaceful park.



I and my hubby...Mr. B. are so grateful to have been part of the wedding. 
Also to be able to enjoy the beautiful city if Regina.
We would encourage all to hop into the vehicle and just drive to the next Provence, or state, or village... there is always some thing wonderful to see,  in this incredible world God has given us.

12 comments:

  1. so glad you shared and had a good time.
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TRACIE!!!!
    Oh my goodness is that really Snow!!!!!You were brave to get up early with Snow on the ground and go sightseeing!!! I would have done the same!!!!!
    Love the tour of this great country/state !!! Our friendly Northerner neighbor!!!
    hugs!!!
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gracie! It's so nice to meet you and I'm so glad you came by to visit today and hope you'll come back sometimes.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gracie for coming by and saying hello with such kind comments about our old stone house. That was sweet of you.
    We're slowly getting some repairs done on her and I just wish they were ALREADY done! ha ha.
    A process, I know better.
    God bless and you all stay warm and well,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mommy, i love the pics. looks like a lot of fun, i hope we have good weather when we go to toronto. and we can do a little sight seeing. i love your blog, so fallish. it looks relly good. love ya
    from shmooy

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Gracie, how cute you liked my name so you came by so glad you did. I love your blog. What a wonderful out door Wed and trip! fantastic photos. I have not been to Canada since I was very young. But I want to go there, it's on my list of things to do. I also have a personal blog I would like to invite you over to that if you care to come you're welcome too!
    http://www.krystalkats.com/blog.
    Have a nice day Gracie, what a beautiful name and blog! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, my sweet chick, you CAN follow me! I'm glad you found me also. I follow blogs on Google Reader so I'll add you to that. I love our neighbors to the north of us. We have Canadians in our church ward here and just adore them. The Canadians did the USA a great favor by sequestering our people in their embassy in the 70s which in my book makes them WONDERFUL!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT!!
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie wow what a fun time. They couple looks beautiful and so happy. You looked amazing in your dress as welll. What wonderful sites of the lake water, that is amazing pictures.

    Blessings,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful couple and you look beautiful as well!
    Man it looks cold there...I am such a baby when it comes to cold weather...give me heat and humidity LOL!!!!
    Have a great week!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post Gracie. Great wedding and place (My name:)). Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful time! As usual, I love all the great photos you have taken! Can I come?

    Yay! So, happy to get some blog reading done! I love your outfit you wore for the wedding. And your Mr. B has got the buffalo riding down pat! :o)
    Blessings & Aloha!

    Just wanted to let you know I have 2 awards (aka blog hugs) for you at my place. Thanks for following and always - for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello darling, I have missed you so much!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and prayers. I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend; you truly are the gem in my teacup. I am now off to stroll around your blog to see what I have missed.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...