Friday, May 1, 2009

My Sons 25th Birthday



If anything will make you feel a wee bit older it would be the birthday of your sons 25th. Today at 6am 25 years ago I gave birth to a beautiful blond, blue eyed, 8.9 pound baby boy. The birth was most difficult to say the lest...epidural and all. Three days later I took this large bundle of joy home... and 25 years later I celebrate with my family and friends his 25th birthday. (Pictures to follow)The party was great, my sister even joined in the festivaties, my sons best friend was there as well as his brother...we all gorged on barbiqued short ribs and the fixens...drank red wine and beer. Heres to you my son...enjoy your youth!

1 comment:

  1. thanks ma, for the great party,the ribs were awsome!
    matt

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...